| Stand H7 B19C | 28 – 31 January 2019 | Dubai World Trade Centre |
We are excited to announce that BPMpathway, the proven dimension in remote patient assessment, will showcase at Arab Health 2019, the largest healthcare event in the MENA region.
Running from 28th to 31st January 2019 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, Arab Health is the largest healthcare event in the MENA region. Free to attend, Arab Health showcases the latest innovations in healthcare, connecting manufacturers and service providers with clinicians, procurement professionals, dealers and distributors. For 44 years Arab Health has been at the heart of healthcare in the Middle East.
‘We are thrilled to showcase the award winning BPMpathway at Arab Health’, said Martin Gossling, Chief Executive Officer, 270 Vision, ‘BPMpathway is the only platform that provides clinicians with the comprehensive data needed to remotely assess patients as they recover from orthopaedic surgery.’
BPMpathway, which can be found on stand H7 B19C, uniquely offers cost-effective, reliable and patented award-winning technology in support of remote patient assessment undertaken by clinicians:
- Reliable – certified CE Class 1 Medical Device, FDA listed, tested to EN 60601-1, piloted across the NHS since 2016
- Comprehensive progress data – data sets and trend information unique to BPMpathway
- Patented IP protected by multiple patent applications granted and pending
- Award-winning technology named winner of the Best Digital Health Platform Award 2018
- Cost-effective deployment using a low-cost, single use, disposable sensor
- In partnership with B. Braun, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of medical devices
If you would like to arrange a meeting at the show or to simply discover more about BPMpathway, please send an email to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1264 861375.