(1) Hibbard J, Greene J. What The Evidence Shows About Patient Activation: Better Health Outcomes And Care Experiences; Fewer Data On Costs. Health Affairs 32, no.2 (2013):207-214.
(2) Mamarelis G, Sunil-Kumar KH, Khanduja V. Timing of manipulation under anaesthesia for stiffness after total knee arthroplasty. Ann Transl Med. 2015 Nov;3(20):316.
(3) Piqueras et al. Effectiveness of an interactive virtual telerehabilitation systems in patients after total knee arthroplasty. J Rehabil Med. 2013; 45: 392-396.
(4) Shukla H, Nair SR, Thakker D. Role of telerehabilitation in patients following total knee arthroplasty. J Telemed Telecare. 2016 Feb 2.
(5) Snow R, Granata J, Ruhil AV, Vogel K, McShane M, Wasielewski R. Associations between preoperative physical therapy and post-acute care utilization patterns and cost in total joint replacement. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014 Oct 1;96(19):e165.
(6) Mihalko W, Saleh KJ. Outpatient Total Knee Arthroplasty Are We There Yet? (Part 1). Orthop Clin N AM. 2018. Pg 1-6.
(7) AAOS. Ortho Info. Your connection to expert orthopaedic information. 2014. [Internet, 10.02.2017]
(8) Health Quality Ontario. Physiotherapy rehabilitation after total knee or hip replacement: an evidence-based analysis. Ont Health Technol Assess Ser. 2005;5(8):1-91.Pozzi F, Snyder-Mackler L, Zeni J. Physical exercise after knee arthroplasty: a systematic review of controlled trials. Eur J Phys Rehabil Med. 2013 Dec;49(6):877-92.
(9) Pozzi F, Snyder-Mackler L, Zeni J. Physical exercise after knee arthroplasty: a systematic review of controlled trials. Eur J Phys Rehabil Med. 2013 Dec;49(6):877-92.
(10) Poster Abstract 20th March 2015, East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust, R Mills, M Coupe-King, K Weatherly, K Miles, J Buchanan
(11) Clinical and cost implications of inpatient versus outpatient orthopaedic surgeries: a systematic review of the published literature. Dennis C. Crawford, Chuan Silvia Li, Sheila Sprague, Mohit Bhandari. Orthopaedic Reviews 2015; volume 7: 6177.
(12) Effectiveness of an Automated Digital Remote Guidance and Telemonitoring Platform on Costs, Readmissions, and Complications After Hip and Knee Arthroplasties. Benjamin I. Rosner, MD, PhD, Marc Gottlieb, MPA, William N. Anderson, PhD. The Journal of Arthroplasty 2 December 2017
(13) Improved early outcome after TKA through an app-based active muscle training programme—a randomized-controlled trial. Sebastian Hardt Matthias R. G. Schulz Tilman Pfitzner Georgi Wassilew Hauke Horstmann Emmanouil Liodakis Thomas Sanjay Weber‑Spickschen. European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery, Arthroscopy (ESSKA) 2018.